Print this page
Available for mineral and organic lenses, the anti-reflective coating increases sharpness of vision.
- Scratch resistant on both sides of the lens
- Essential for organic high index lenses, for polycarbonate lenses and Trivex®, for photochromic or polarizing lenses
- Maecenas odio ante tincidunt tempus.
- Donec sodales sagittis magna consequat.
- Integer ante accumsan a consectetuer.
- Nunc nonummy metus Vestibulum pretium.
The AR coating includes:
- Adhesive layer: it serves as a base for other coatings ensuring attachment to the lens
- AR anti-glare layer: it minimises reflections and glare both in front and behind the lens
- It enhances eyewear appeal
- It improves clarity and visual quality
- It reduces fatigue, headache and eyestrain
- It increase the transmission of visible light
- For organic lenses, the anti-reflective coating is only possible if the lens is scratch proof
- It can have up to 7 layers (improving the quality of the anti-reflective coating)